A transfer applicant is a student who has attended another regionally accredited post-secondary institution (whether or not credit was earned) after completing high school. Transfer applicants for admission must submit the following documents:
- Completed undergraduate application
- Official transcripts from all post-secondary institutions attended (you must also submit a final, official transcript for all coursework in progress up until the time of enrollment, prior to beginning classes at the University)
- Official high school transcript (from a regionally accredited high school) if fewer than 30 semester hours of college-level work have been attempted in a regionally accredited college or university
- Course description of all courses being submitted for transfer credit
- To be considered for admission, the transfer applicant should have earned a minimum cumulative 2.0 GPA from a regionally accredited college or university.
|Office of Admissions
1530 Harden Street
Columbia, SC 29204
T 877-625-5368 (toll free)
Priority deadlines to submit transfer applications:
Fall term: July 31
Spring term: December 15
All applicants for transfer admission must be eligible to return to the last institution attended as a degree candidate. An official transcript from each institution attended must be sent directly to the Office of Admissions.