A freshman applicant is a person who has never attended an institution of higher education beyond high school or who has attended classes at a post-secondary institution while still in high school. Students who have taken college courses must submit transcripts of all coursework, whether or not credit is expected.
- Must submit either a transcript that reflects graduation from a regionally accredited
high school or GED certificate approved by the originating state department of education.
- Must have a 2.0 grade point average (GPA) on a four point (4.0) scale.
- Must complete and submit a University’s application for admission.
- Must submit either SAT or ACT score, if applying for scholarship(s)
- Two letters of recommendation (Guidance Counselor, Teacher, and/or Clergy)
| ADMISSION CONTACT
Office of Admissions
1530 Harden Street
Columbia, SC 29204
T 877-625-5368 (toll free)
Priority deadlines to submit freshman applications:
Fall term: July 31
Spring term: December 15