The Higher Education Opportunity Act (HEOA) requires colleges and universities that participate in federal student financial aid programs to disclose certain information to current and prospective students, and to university employees. This site was developed to provide these disclosures in one coherent location.
Please click on the links below for information on each of the topics listed; a general description of each is also provided. If you have questions, please contact the appropriate office.
- Allen University Police Department Missing Persons Policy (SCSA 15.1.5)
- CLERY Missing Person Policy
- Allen University Policy on Sexual Assault
- Allen University Policy on Alcohol
- 2018-2019 Academic Calendar
- 2019 – 2020 Academic Calendar
- Spring 2019 Spring Final Exam Schedule
- Allen University Contact Information For Assistance
- United States Department of Education Student Loan Information
- Special Student Services with Disabilities
- Allen University Revised Veterans Policy for Academic Suspension
- Clergy Report
- Allen University 2016 Campus Safety and Security Survey – Fire Summary
- Allen University 2016 Campus Safety and Security Survey
- Allen University 2015 Crime, Fire and Domestic Violence Stats
- Allen University 2017 Campus Safety and Security Survey – Fire Summary
- Allen University 2017 Campus Safety and Security Survey
- Allen University 2018 Campus Safety and Security Survey
- Allen University On-Campus Disciplinary Action
- Allen University On-Campus Arrest Stats
- Allen University On-Campus Crime Stats
- Student Body Diversity
- Allen University Acceptable Use of Information Technology
- 2015 – 2016 Federal Work Study Manual
- 2016 – 2017 Allen University EADA Report
- Grievance Procedures for Students, Faculty, and Employees
FERPA for Students
General Overview of FERPA information regarding the rights of students.
Allen University Statement of Nondiscrimination Policy
Entrance Counseling for Student Borrowers
Exit Counseling for Student Borrowers
National Student Loan Data System
Net Price Calculator
College Navigator – National Center for Education Statistics
College Navigator is a free consumer information tool designed to help students, parents, high school counselors, and others get information about over 7,000 postsecondary institutions in the United States – such as programs offered, retention and graduation rates, prices, aid available, degrees awarded, campus safety, and accreditation.
Voter Registration Form
South Carolina Voter Registration: Forms, Requirements, Register to Vote | DMV.org
Keep your South Carolina voter registration current or register to vote if you have recently moved or turned 18. Learn how you can register to vote and where to update your voter registration before the next SC election.