We are always looking for talented and qualified individuals for faculty and staff positions.
We are accepting applications for faculty and staff in the following positions:
- Alumni Affairs Director – (Posted April 16, 2019; Open Until Filled)
- Financial Aid Counselor – (Posted May 3, 2019; Open Until Filled)
- Director of Admissions – (Posted September 24, 2019; Open Until Filled)
- Administrative Assistant Position– (Posted February 11, 2019; Open until filled)
PLEASE NOTE: All applicants must pass a background check.
Work Schedule: These are full-time positions working Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 pm, with occasional evening and weekend hours as deemed necessary. Police Officers work shifts.
A complete application package is required for any position for which you apply. The application should include the following items:
• Cover Letter – a letter of application addressing your interest and ability to enhance Allen University’s advancement capacity in a highly diverse environment
• A Curriculum Vitae or Resume detailing education, experience, and professional activities
• A completed Allen University Employment Application which can be downloaded from link or obtained from 1530 Harden Street
• Three (3) letters of professional references including email addresses and telephone numbers
All materials should be sent to the following address: Allen University, Office of Human Resources, 1530 Harden Street, Columbia, SC 29204. Application materials may also be submitted electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org. Employment with Allen University is contingent upon a background check and proper documentation of identity and employability. All new employees are required to provide official transcripts within 30 days of employment.