The Office of the Chaplain
The office of the Chaplain or College Minister shares the same vision as stated in the mission of Allen University.
This Office Provides:
- Pastoral Care and Ministry to student’s faculty and staff.
- Worship and preaching, Vesper Service
- Coordinate and share preaching and worship with other faith groups
- Coordinate volunteers
- Spiritual Assessments
- Host programs on matters of justice , faith, and spirituality
- Develops outreach projects, discussion groups, seminars to foster spiritual exploration, growth and engagement.
- Other religious rites
- Notary Public
The Office of the Chaplain is located in Reid Hall on the first floor.
Office hours: 8:00am – 5:00pm