Academic Monitoring Program
Academic Monitoring Program (AMP)
Academic Monitoring Program (AMP) – Developed to support students who have been identified as having a GPA of 2.0 and below. Additionally, students who are conditionally accepted are required to participate in the AMP program. Be limited to register for no more than 13 hours per semester.
- Academic Contract Form
- Weekly Academic Monitoring Form
- Tutoring Request Form
- Personal Assessment Form
Attend all classes
- Complete class assignments and projects
- Meet with faculty, counselor and mentors as outlined
- Participate only in academic and academic-related activities
- Ineligible for initiation into any fraternity or sorority
- Attend and participate in study halls, tutoring and academic success workshops
- Learn to track and calculate your cumulative grade point average (GPA)
Tutoring and Study Hall
Tutoring and Study Hall- Services are provided for all AU students daily in P.W. Williams, W.D.W Williams Hall and Reid Hall. Services are provided by professional faculty and staff as well as Peer Tutors to promote academic success throughout the semester.