Classes are Mondays – Thursdays
$300 per credit hour
2013 Summer Class Schedule
|May 20-24, Monday-Friday||COMPASS TESTING by Appointment Only 9am-12noon & 1pm-4pm|
|May 25, Saturday||COMPASS Testing for 2013 Summer School 1pm -4pm/
Registrar’s Office Verifying Schedules 12 noon – 5pm
|May 28, Tuesday||Classes and Attendance Documentation Begin|
|May 29, Wednesday||Late Registration $50.00|
|June 7, Friday||Last Day to withdraw from class without GPA penalty|
|June 10-11, Monday-Tuesday||Course Evaluation|
|June 12, Wednesday||Senior Exit Examination|
|June 25-26, Tuesday-Wednesday||Pre-Examination Week|
|June 27, Thursday||Final Examinations|
Quick Steps for 2013 Summer Registration Process:
- Pre-register for Summer School courses began on March 5, 2013, through May 21, 2013 through selfservice.allenuniversity.edu.
- After you submit the courses for which you wish to register, your Advisor will review the selection of courses on the web.
- Once your Advisor approves your selection of courses, you will be automatically enrolled in the courses you have selected.
- Once you have successfully registered, you may view your schedule via selfservice.allenuniversity.edu
- You may add/drop summer courses using selfservice.allenunivesity.edu. See below:
Traditional Students – May 29, 2013 at 5:00 p.m.
Block 7 Students – June 1, 2013 at 12 noon.
Purge from Enrollment Roster
Traditional Students – May 30, 2013 at 5:00 p.m.
Block 7 Students – June 3, 2013 at 12 noon.
- Your attendance will be verified by the Registrar’s Office for verification of enrollment. If you do not report to class for two consecutive days beginning May 27th (Traditional Student) and June 1st (Block IV), your schedule will be dropped from the system. You must be attending six (6) or more credits to reside in the Residence Hall.
- A final enrollment report will be sent to Admissions, Business Office, Financial Aid, and Housing.
- Students you are allowed only two (2) absences.
- Dorms will be open on Sunday, May 26, 2013 at 12 noon. Someone from the Registrar’s Office will be there to verify schedules from 12 noon – 5 p.m. Thereafter, Student Affairs will be responsible for verifying schedules. NO STUDENT IS ALLOWED IN RESIDENCE HALL WITHOUT PROPER VERIFICATION.