Office of Human Resources
Allen University – Arnett Hall
1530 Harden Street
Columbia, SC 29204
POSITION ANNOUNCEMENT 1530 Harden Street ▪ Columbia, SC 29204 ▪ (803) 376-5700 ▪ www.allenuniversity.edu Allen University is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We recruit and hire employees for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, marital status, disability, or any other legally protected status.
Accepting Applications for Faculty and Staff In the following positions:
- Chemistry Faculty
- Director of Financial Aid
- Biology Faculty
- Financial Aid Counselor
- Social Science Faculty
- Admissions Recruiter
- Mathematics Faculty
- English Faculty
- Business Administration faculty
- Librarians (MLS required)
- Facilities Workers
- Housekeeping workers
- Assistant Choir Director
- Music Faculty
- Certified Public Accountants
- Information Technology
Attention: All applicants must pass a background check.
Work Schedule: These are full-time positions working Monday through Friday, 8:00 am to 5:00 pm, with occasional evening and weekend hours as deemed necessary. Police Officers work shifts.
A complete application package is required for any position for which you apply. The application should include the following items:
• Cover Letter – a letter of application addressing your interest and ability to enhance Allen University’s advancement capacity in a highly diverse environment
• A Curriculum Vitae or Resume detailing education, experience, and professional activities
• A completed Allen University Employment Application which can be obtained from 1530 Hampton Street
• Three (3) letters of professional references including email addresses and telephone numbers
All materials should be sent to the following address: Allen University, Office of Human Resources, 1530 Harden Street, Columbia, SC 29204. Application materials may also be submitted electronically to email@example.com. Employment with Allen University is contingent upon a background check and proper documentation of identity and employability. All new employees are required to provide official transcripts within thirty (30) days of employment.